Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Merry Men~

It was this set of photo which I loaded into FB that I 'announced' I was pregnant.
I never did really announce that I was pregnant except the few posts on my blog.
In FB, I posted this album as 'Chilling Out' with a description - Relaxing @ merry man after dentist & prenatal Pilates lesson.
Hahah..the word 'prenatal' gave me away -_-"
Anyway, I started prenatal pilates 2 weeks ago.
Funny thing was, I always wanted to try out Yoga and Pilates but I never thought I would only get to do it after I got pregnant!
I shall try to sneak photos of the studio, it's a real relaxing feel.
Although it's only for 1 hour, it's quite a work out.

Back to The Merry Men.
We stopped by for a quick chill out session after my pilates.
The place is quite ulu.
It's at Robertson Quay and I think it's behind Zouk.
Somewhere around there.
Photos taken with the lomo camera on my iPhone.


On a Saturday afternoon, pretty quiet.
Mr Look says it doesn't feel like Singapore.
Alot of non-Chinese in that area.
Trust me when I say this place is full on weekend nights.
Surprise~
Happy Mr Look & his beer.

Orange juice.
The polka dot top I'm wearing - it's kids wear from Old Navy.
I think it will see me through till my baby comes out.
Yes, it's that loose!


Fish and chips!
The fries are truffle-flavored.
I doubt they use truffles but they do taste like it was fried in oil previously used to fry mushrooms.
Nice~

No comments:

Post a Comment