Tuesday, January 25, 2011

LOTD & OOTD.

It's been a long, long time since I posted my LOTD and OOTD.
*Mr Look - LOTD = Look of the Day and OOTD = Outfit of the Day. =)*

I opened my Kate Deep Eyes palette bought from last year's HK trip.
Yeap, I kept it for close to 6 months before opening it.
Also using my MAC Mineralised blusher which is a regular item.
The dome is gone!
So excited.
I've got another 2 MSFs which I find is too shimmery so I seldom use them.
Maybe I should let them go...

I will be covering in detail my base makeup in the next post.
Yea, there's a baby poster behind my stack of clothes from the earlier post and London trip.
This was before I vaccum sealed all my other clothes to make space for these.
A tad messy but now it's ok (all behind wardrobe doors - outta sight, outta mind!)

Colors from the Kate Deep Eyes Palette with P&J eye color base.
I'm getting old - fine lines under my eye....


The polka dot blue sleeveless dress from my Mayuki buy.

I paired the dress with a necklace, pair of pumps and the black longchamp bag.
Carried along a cardigan.
So, it was all good.
Can't wait to wear the pink one for LNY next week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment