Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cruising~Day 1.

Yeah! Probably my last holiday before the little one in my tummy comes out.
This was planned for even before my London trip.
A note to all pregnant ladies - most cruises do not allow any pregnant ladies onboard after their 24th week into the pregnancy.
So, please check before booking.

There were some hiccups with mine as we wanted to go during the Lunar New Year with both my family and in-laws.
However, I found out that I will be on my 24th going on 25th week on the first day of LNY.
Not to risk the chance that I may not be boarded, we canceled and re-booked for Jan.
We managed to get a full refund after some calls and emails to the CS of Star Cruises.

Some photos from the cruise.
All taken by Michelle and her DSLR.
My camera was virtually 'useless'.
Ate, slept, 'gamble', ate & ate!
It wasn't as good as I remember it to be but I would still want to try Royal Carribean in future.
No seasickness too =).
Oh, pregnant lady syndrome - forgetfulness!
I forgot - my contact lens case & my makeup!!!!!!
Yes, even the basic sunscreen & foundation!
Lucky I didn't forget the passports.
These were taken when I was in my 21st week.

To ship =)

Nope, we weren't taking Royal Caribbean but Star Cruise.
Hahahaha...
Mr Look went to do city check-in the day before so we had our access cards and we headed straight to the room first.


The balcony room.

Free welcome drink for Balcony Class.
There's champange but obviously I wasn't allowed to drink that.
I took the very sweet fruit punch instead.
The Gap wristlet I'm carrying has loads of memories in it and it's been by my side for eons.

Cheers!

After several shots and asking me not to move (the ship was moving not me!), Michelle got the shot she wanted.
Pink ribbon from F21.

We walked around the ship a little.
I love this photo of my sisters!
Watermelon head!

One of the dining hall was booked for a function so we had to wait for the Chinese dinner.

Waiting on the stairs probably for someone or for food.
We spent some time sitting there.

At the Chinese restaurant waiting for our food.
Ruin my photo!
Well, the food wasn't fantastic.
I didn't eat much as I was really tired.
Headed to watch the show after that - I think it was a magic show.
Than I headed back to the cabin to sleep.
Mr Look went to earn some allowance.
Hahahah..

No comments:

Post a Comment