Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Phantasmagoria 2011 by Expressively Joho.

Well, many people know who joho (the infamous wedding photographer) is but I know who Amos Leong ( I call him Uncle Amos or Famous Amos with more affection =P) is!
Amos was the BFG who did my wedding photoshoots.
I'm really glad that till date we still chat occassionally on FB or MSN.

One of the photos Mr Look loves from the AD of our wedding.

One of my favorite of our pre-wedding.
*You spin me right round baby right round....*

Famous Amos during our dinner!
That time he was flying solo now he's with Expressively Joho.
Means more atas...hahaha....joking.
From the photos he showed us when we were deciding who to hire for our pre-wedding shoot, Mr Look already described Amos as "red wine" compared to the "beer" and "plain water" that I shortlisted =P

Anyway, Expressively Joho is having a Phantasmagoria 2011 contest on FB!
What does Phantasmagoria mean?
I have no idea!
But what I have to do was submit a photo and get as much people on FB to like mine!

This was the photo I submitted.
Taken by my dearest Michelle depicting the real Mr Look and me during our daily life.
Great time, great lighting & great smiles!
Hopefully, that's the winning formula!

For those who like to participate in 'liking' our photo, please do log in to your FB and follow the below steps...

1. “Like” the Expressively jOhO fanpage.
2. Locate the “Phantasmagoria 2011″ album.
3. Vote for the photo you like best by clicking "Like" on that photo!



Phantasmagoria 2011 closes on February 28th, 2011 @ 23:59 hrs!
Have fun voting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment