Tuesday, January 11, 2011

London Buys.

My last post on London!
A little bit of stuff which I bought from wintery London.

Sweets for friends and colleagues.

Lush products for myself, family and friends.

Sleek palettes from Superdrug - they were having buy 3 pay for 2 on all cosmetics.
But the only superdrug I went to didn't have much items instock.
Bought some Barry M products from Topshop to try.
Lastly, I grabbed 2 MAC full sized brushes from Heathrow. =)

I also got my friend to grab 2 items from Changi Airport for me.
Thanks Jenn!!!

Clothes I bought for myself and my family.
H&M was having major sales!!

Chelsea bibs for the little one in my tummy..
Since they will get dirty, I told Mr Look nevermind what club it was.
If it was Man U, I'll probably not let her use it..hahah...

Longchamp bags.
The small one was the one that Mr Look bought as my belated birthday present.

HMV was having sales too!
The DVDs were 2 for 10.

My last buy at the airport which Mr Look paid half (he insisted I write it in my post as this was my Christmas present).
Gucci dumpling bag.
Probably my CNY bag to house the angpows (for giving away this year).
I decided not to buy Miu Miu or Prada.
Maybe next time...
*Hint*

No comments:

Post a Comment