Tuesday, March 23, 2010

At the bottom of the well....

I always believe that when you feel like you are at the bottom of the well, there's only one way to get out and that's up.
Once again, thank you to everyone who has lent me a listening ear, showed their concerns by asking me if I was alright and giving me suggestions.
I greatly appreciate your gestures.

To some, I may have explained why I was feeling down and out.
Fine, I admit that I have been impulse and irresponsible but I did try my very best.
When circumstances are kinda stacked against you, its really difficult.

LESSON LEARNT...
HARD.

I will get out of this depression mode slowly but surely.

Actually, I did receive a couple of great news today.
1. My test results came out negative (which is a huge relief!!)
2. the guy replied saying he'll take it back but at 50% refund (still a great relief as I know he'll be in good care *keeping my fingers crossed*)
3. received an award (that's the cherry on the icing probably, it came at a time when I needed it most)
4. someone close to me actually gave me a pat on my back saying that I've tried and that's probably the best recourse

I remember someone once told me that he/she will blog about 1 good thing that happens to him/her daily.
This will ensure that he remembers the good and not the bad.
It also allows him/her to be more appreciative of what he has.
I should probably try that from now on.

Thank you everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment