Monday, March 29, 2010

Randomness...

I've always been posting my buys but seldom do I post on stuff that I've finished using.
Hahaha..I usually buy lots of stuff and erhm..use slowly.

So, out of random-ness, here are some stuff I finished the past week (so happens that all finish at the same time only).


Left to Right.

1. Jill Stuart perfume - although this was only 30ml, I took 1 year to finish it..hahahaha...I've got another 2 more of these (and a lot of other perfumes...yes..I am S.M.E.L.L.Y)

2. Origins Checks & Balance froth face wash - i love this as its really frothy and cleanses really well. Another one of Amy's tried and tested product. Will hold off buying this until I finish my 3 bottles of Fancl Washing powder.

3. Nivea Double effect deo - nothing to say..just finished lor...

4. TBS Fuzzy Peach Bath and Shower Gel - this was one of the relaunch collection of the old scents that TBS recently did. Will bring this back to TBS for their recycling programme that they re-launched too. You know, like MAC, maybe they should have a return 10 bottles and get $5 off your next purchase kinda promo. MAC has their bac-2-mac which for 6 empties you get to choose a free lipstick (I'm on my 3rd empty).

5. Proedit treatment for permed hair - done with the treatment but not the shampoo. This is from Amy's company. It smells really nice and it repairs my hair. Keeps the curls too!



6. TFS Organture Cleansing Foam in hydrating beans - I brought this to Japan and brought it back. Was one of the item in a gift box which my colleague got for me. It's really not bad too. Doesn't leave the skin too dry but definitely does it's job of cleaning. If I remember correctly, it was S$25 in stores (or was it S$35). Not that cheap for TFS in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment