Monday, March 1, 2010

Japan Buys!

The stuff that I got from Japan!
Loads of food stuff!!

Part of the stuff only.

The receipts that I managed to keep.
Here we go...






Cute ey?
It's pudding..
Some of the stuff were packed away to be brought to offices, MIL's house and for friends.

Non food stuff..


3 bags.

Jill Stuart stuff..

Face stuff..


Clothes!

My favorite last buy from Afternoon Tea...

It's a cosmetics bag, brushes bag and toiletries bag!
Comes with a hook to hang up the bag.
The toiletries bag can be un-buttoned from the entire bag.
Love this loads (though a tad expensive).

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to go to Afternoon Tea but whenever i walk pass the shop, it's either not open yet or closed liao! Haha.

    Btw i saw this Agnes B bag! I got the same one =) Which size did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babe...I went pretty late too..after 8 I remember...they closed around 930pm.

    I got the medium sized one. Regretted not getting one more..hahah..maybe getting my Jap friend to buy when she comes over in Aug!

    ReplyDelete