Saturday, March 27, 2010

CHIJ girls after 16 years....

After over 10 years of not meeting these ladies, it was great fun meeting them!!
It all happened one normal day when I was on my way to work and I saw her on the train.
Marisa Sim!
I thought she was still some where in Europe as her photos uploaded in FB didn't seem to be in Singapore.
Debbie did message me last year for a meetup but I didn't make it.

This time round, I thought it was time for me to do something!
I located all the ladies on FB (the miracle of technology!!!)
One by one!!
They were all friends on FB except for me.
I think that proves that I wasn't really doing enough to keep in contact..haiz.
So, one message on FB and viola!!
Dinner and drinking session.

We forgot to take photos during the dinner session and Marisa's boyfriend turned up so she left.
Ee Teng recommended this place, eM at Gallery Hotel to chill out.

My pint of Kronenbourg that lasted the whole night..haha...
Debbie & Cheryl
Ee Teng & me
The Gang
Cheryl & Nigel

It was really great catching up last night!!!!
Can't wait to do it again soon and hopefully when Shane comes back too.
Meeting them kinda makes me realise what people say about convent girls are pretty true...
We are loud (hahaha...I admit!), confident (some people will say yaya la), open-minded & always speak Ang Mo only...hahahahahaha.....
These are probably only some of the traits that distinguishes convent girls..there are more to where those traits came from....*wink*



No comments:

Post a Comment