Monday, March 8, 2010

Kumar: Stripped Bare & Standing Up.

The show was fantabulous!
I've always wanted to watch Kumar in action but by the time I could go into Boom Boom Room - it closed.

Take every thing with a slight pinch of salt and 'Hey, your life's pretty good!'

They always say that the most difficult thing to do is laugh at yourself.
I think Kumar did a great (great doesn't even describe it) job.
Some times in life, you just have to look back and laugh at what you've done.
Some jokes mentioned were a tad bit crude but that's what stand up comedy is all about!

I appreciate the last words mentioned by Kumar in the show.
Family's always there for you so always, always remember them and not take them for granted.
Also, money can't buy happiness - always remember that.
I think in life, everyone chases the material stuff and forgets the most basic sustenance.
I'll try to preach what I am going to say next and that is being able to let go.
It's not good nor healthy to always harbour bad intentions, memories or feelings.
But! I will still learn to shut up when I should! Hahahaha..


Some photos I took before the show:


Cam whoring in the car!
We went to Harry's for dinner before the show.
I look like a dwarf in this setting - the table and sofa was huge!!!
Yong opposite me - looking like Gigantor!!
The sofa seat was too low - that's why I look so small.
Bangers and Mash with Beer.
Ceasar Salad.
The beer is obviously not mine.

I started a new blog for my beauty stuff - product reviews, FOTD, new buys, interesting videos or news with regards to beauty - will all be consolidated here

No comments:

Post a Comment