Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dinner with Uncle.

My mum has this aunty at work that never fails to give her canned abalone, bak kwa and other stuff for LNY every year.
Thank you Aunty (although I don't know who you are)!

But this year, we were all going to Japan for the LNY period and the cans of abalone she got ma last year - it's still in the kitchen cabinets.
Let's just say we are not huge fans of abalone.
Aunty went and got ma a booking at Boon Lay Raja restaurant for Lo Hei and Buddha jump over the Wall.
Giving us the same stuff but cooked for this year.
Really thoughtful of her.

Since we met Uncle for Reunion dinner before flying off to Japan, he insisted we meet for dinner when we returned.
So we did.
Haha..the napkin..


I had meant to take photos of the food but I guess I was too hungry.
Anyway, we had Lo Hei, Buddha Jump Over the Wall (served portioned), tofu, duck, prawn and dessert.
I don't remember if there was any rice or noodles coz I had too many lunch and dinner.
And since I'm always too hungry to remember to take photos - I don't remember what we had for that session.

Family photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment