Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday Blues?

I had thought today (or rather this week) would be great.
I had thought wrong (& only half a day is gone).

Some stuff I heard made my day bad.
I know I shouldn't let them affect me but I feel bad for those people involved.

If its things you don't want people to hear -then jolly well don't say it!!
Don't go around saying it and when someone walks by say so-so is here so let's shut up.
How would that person feel?
How would you feel if someone said that in your face!?

Also, if you hear something that's not true (or you know might not be true) don't go ahead and happily plan things as though you know it's true. Because you don't even know if it's true in the first place.

Lotsa anger today *ooohhhhmmmmmmmmm*.....
Having Koi Vanilla Milk Tea with pearls to soothe myself.
Damn! Putting on the kilos cause of these people!

No comments:

Post a Comment