Wednesday, March 31, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 'LIL SIS!!!

Finally 18 (which means I am also old)!
I remember my 18th birthday celebration with my poly friends (drinking)..hahahaha...
Donkey years ago man!

Anyway, we pre-celebrated Michelle's birthday as she's busy with her practise session.
We headed to Holland's Pizza Bar for lunch first.
She chose this place and the food wasn't that bad.

At the restuarant.
Look at the ceiling - its cow skin..moooo....

Wine behind us..

Michelle's pressie from Ami, Yong and me.

Trying to take self portrait...

Cheeky Monkey Card for Michelle..
Yong's words, 'Enjoy responsibilities'.

Her pressie - its a Flip camera.
More vids to come from her I guess.

Calamari - it was really tasty.
The sauce was mayo with chilli I suppose.
The batter wasn't too thick either.
Bruschetta.
Wasn't as good as I've tasted.
Bascially, Bruschetta is tomatoes tossed with olive oil, basil leaves, balsamic vinegar, pepper (some add onion, minced garlic etc) on a baguette (I've seen people use pita bread in Bali).
Some baguette's are smeared with garlic and butter toasted.
Well, there are lotsa variations to this but it is simple food and healthy nonetheless.

Salad.
Parma Ham with tomatoes and basil pizza.
I ordered this as I love tomatoes and parma ham =)
This is Americano pizza.
Bacon, cheese, pineapple.
Ami says its Hawaiian pizza =P

We headed to Holland V to order ice-cream and back to AMK for K session.
No photos though.
After that, we headed home to play with Prada.
My, my, he has grown puffy after 5 days!!!
Time for hair cut.
Moving way to fast to take photos.
All comes out to be a blur of brown fur.hahaha..

Michelle's cake.
She didn't want 18 candles.
Tsk Tsk.
Imagine how Amy felt last year when I got all small candles for her birthday.
Trying to divide the cake into 5 equal portions.
Till the next birthday - Ami's in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment