Saturday, February 26, 2011

Airport Haul: SKII, Clinique, Elizabeth Arden & L'Occitane.

Headed to the airport to meet Jennifer for lunch one day and it became a major shopping spree for me.
I was telling her if I worked at the airport, Mr Look will be wondering where my salary went to every month!
Anyway, thanks to Jenn, there were extra discounts on my items.
*hopefully, soon she can get the Coach wallet with the points chalked up =)*
Back to my items.
FYI, Changi Airport is having an additional 7% discount on products at the public area (before check-in).

L to R.
L'occitane's best seller Almond Milk Concentrate, helps to firm and tone the skin. Retails S$68. I heard from the SA that the price recently dropped from S$78.
Elizabeth Arden's Pure Mineral Loose Powder in 02. I've been eyeing on this for some time now and finally I did some comparisons. Metro sells it for S$46+ after a 20% discount. At the airport, it retails only for S$45! It's even cheaper than with a 20% discount in town.
Clinique Chubby Stick in Whoppin' Watermelon, this was sold out in US but Jennifer managed to get it for me inside the Checked-in area. I did a swatch below.
Lastly, SKII masks.

My chubby stick!
Thanks Jennifer!!!

I love the color!!
Let me try it out soon.
I bought Bird's Nest *again* too!
Will get Mr Look to drink some with me~

No comments:

Post a Comment