Tuesday, February 22, 2011

MAC Stylishly Yours - Impromptu Buy~

Well, you must be wondering how come I purchased this 2 months after the Stylishly Yours collection was launched.
Stylishly Yours, Cham Pale and Mickey Contractor was launched at the same time on the first week of January.
I bought Rose Ole highlight powder from the Cham Pale collection on the day it was launched.

Sadly, the SA at Vivo Tangs told me that stocks for Stylishly Yours weren't in yet.
So I reserved the Beauty Powder.
It came in on a Tuesday and I asked for it to be held till Sat when I can get Mr Look to fetch me to Vivo.
Sadly *again*, the SA say she only can hold it for 1 day so I had to forgo the powder.
Last Thursday, I headed to pick up a reserved lipglass for an international custom purchase swap and they still had the Beauty Powders in stock!
It was meant to be after so long.
Retails at S$41 and Vivo still have both BPs in stock.

Happy Buy of the Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment