Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentines' Day - Part 1.

It's really funny how Mr Look and I went about getting gifts for each other for Valentines' Day this year.
I had an errand to run in town last Friday so I headed out and I sent him an sms, 'Tell me what you want?'
His reply was, ' You tell me first!'
After close to 10 years of being together, this wasn't what I expected.
Anyway, I did reply - bags and makeup (wahahha).
He told me not to go into LV (which was exactly where I was) and he wanted a key pouch for less than S$100.
I was -_-".
Walked all over the place - Braun Buffel, Mont Blanc etc.
And I found it!!
Something I like which he will like too.

On his side, he rushed home to change upon knowing I was out getting something *also hinting his brother*.
Headed to Raffles City.
I roughly had an idea what he could buy - Kate Spade, Agnes B, Coach, Thomas Sabo.
Mr Look's not a shopper so he goes out, gets it and comes home (most men are like that) =)
He did tell me he got a shock at the price.
Wahahhaha.
In the end, we changed pressies on the spot instead of on Valentines' Day.

Tadah!
I was right in guessing Thomas Sabo!!
When I told him stripes and it's not Gucci - he guessed Bally too!
Talk about knowing each other!

I didn't expect him to choose something this intricate and I love it to bits! 

It's a charm for Vday encrusted with pink blings!!!!
Yes, I love this loads!!!
He was seriously shocked by how much it costed.
Next charm would probably represent the one in my tummy. =)

And his present.


Key pouch as requested.
I love this when I first saw it.
Calf leather and its soft.
Mr Look doesn't know why he wanted a key pouch - he's still figuring it out. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment