Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ma Maison.

One of the dinner session before Mr Look got real busy protect-ing Singapore (at night).
We always head to Bugis to get stuff but we've never tried Ma Maison before.
Yes, it's been there super long and it even outlasted most of the restaurants there but this was the first time.
I love the quaint decor inside.
Kinda brought me back to Tokyo.
How I miss Japan.

Photos are taken with iPhone (again).
Real lazy to carry my camera out lately.




Clam Chowder.
I realise Japanese don't make their soups as thick as the Americans.
This was very nice nonetheless.
Forgetful Ivy forgot to save the photo of the Ceasar Salad once again.

Katsu Curry Rice.

Chef's pizza.
Which we couldn't finish and had to tabao!
Wahaha.
Mr Look's tummy space is getting smaller.
So is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment