Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bird's Nest.

I was telling Mr Look I've never drank so much Bird's nest in my life before.
Now, every week I drink 2 bottles of big bird's nest from Dragon Brand.
Thanks to my Mother-in-Law who bought 12 bottles Pao Sheng Bird's Nest and 8 bottles of Normal ones.
That means I have 20 bottles at home, 2 bottles a week means it will last me for 10 weeks =P
My TCM practitioner told me to drink 2 per week.
It's good for the baby's lungs apparently.
So, my house is stocked with Bird's Nest.
And I still went to buy another pack of 6.
Hahhaha...

Thanks to Jennifer and her discount, I got another 6 small bottles of Bird's Nest.
This is with Pearl Powder and Collagen!
Hopefully, the pearl powder and collagen rubs off a little on me.
This tastes not bad!
Will be taking 1 every week.
Bird's Nest overdose?
I just hope that the little one in my tummy will benefit from it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment