Tuesday, February 15, 2011

First Day of Work for the Rabbit Year - FOTD & OOTD.

I got the P&J eye gloss first so I used it on the first day of work.
Forgetful mummy can't really remember what else was used other than that =P


It stayed on really well =)
Only the eye gloss, highlighting color and liner if I remember accurately.
Really hassle free and great as a base for smoky eyes thus the re-purchase as a gift.

My outfit.
The dress is from Mayuki (can you see my bump?) and the tights were from M&S for maternity =)
Bunned up my hair and wore glasses to work.

I got this from Diva.
Long story, as I ordered a bunch of kid's clothings, Old Navy and F21 in Jan.
Kid's clothings and Old Navy came but not my accessories in the F21 order.
Reason?
There was a big hole in the box and Singppost rejected it.
So till now, I'm still waiting for it to be re-delivered to Vpost and LNY is almost over.
So, just before LNY I headed to Diva to get this necklace =)

No comments:

Post a Comment