Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lunar New Year Day 1 - FOTD.

1st Day of the Rabbit year!
Since it's said that on the first day, we should be decked out in new clothes, shoes and bags, I used mostly new makeup for the first day for the fun of it.

L to R: MAC Liberty of London Shell Pearl Beauty Powder which I managed to snag at Changi Airport last year. Lunasol Modeling water liquid foundation in OC04 - I bought this in Taiwan last August. I find it a tad too dark when I pumped it out but after blending and putting on loose powder it looked ok. Lastly, my new Lunasol 05 Contrast Variation eyeshadow which Ami bought on my behalf during last year's Metro 20% sale. This was S$77 before discount but I totally adore the lasting power and color.
Comparing this with Jill Stuart's palette - Lunasol wins. =)

The Lunasol palette.
I love the browns and I'd definitely get more of other colors.
The colors are shimmery but not with shimmer bits.
No fall outs and they pack on the lids really well.
I'm totally in love with the dark blue on the lower right corner.

This was inside the box.
Yea, I used the A, B, C, D, E method on Day 1.
Idiot proof.

Shell pearl powder + OPI HK dim sum range pink + shattered top coat on my nails.
Kill 2 birds with 1 photo.

New perfume for the year.
I bought this back in 2009.
Hahaha.

My FOTD.
I used back my usual JS base, CG loose powder, UD primer, MM Mascara and JS lip gloss.
I think that was it.
For my blusher, I used the shell pearl beauty powder.

Close up shot.
I love the deep sea blue tone of the Lunasol palette (am I repeating this?).
Great for lining the eyes.

Outdoor shot.

My new bag.

My not so new driver =P
Mr Look decked in a new shirt and pants!
Driving over to my mum's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment