Sunday, February 13, 2011

Paul & Joe Sale.

Thanks to Iris's post on the P&J Sale, I headed down to Isetan Scotts last Sunday to see what's up for grabs.
Everything was on more than 50% off.
I had my eyes set on the loose powder and the cleansing milk upon reading her post.
However, when I arrived, there weren't much stuff left.
There was the pressed powder refill, moisturing compact foundation, lipsticks, eyeshadows, loose pearl powders, peel off masks, lip liners amongst some other stuff.
So in the end, I only bought 1 item.

P&J Eye Gloss.
I've been using the P&J primer for some time now and it works really good on me.
Not drying and my eyeshadow really stays.
The only thing is it's matte and doesn't really make the colors pop like MAC paints or paint pot does.

It was a greyish color.
There were 2 shades on sales but I thought I might use this more than the other purplish tone which will be great for smoky eyes.
This was at half price at S$18.

After that, the SA told me they were also having a sales at Taka event hall.
So, I headed down too on Tuesday. =P

Got the Sahara Collection - lipstick (S$18) as a gift and the finishing powder in 002 (the darker tone) (S$25).
I find it a tad dark on me but it worked well due to some unforeseen reasons.

Lip gloss N in 09 (S$15) - I totally adore this color!!
Looks dark but when I put it on, it was just nice.
Moisturising Compact Foundation in 30 (S$28).
This I find a tad light but with the powder it even-ed out.
My bill for 4 items - S$86.
After testing the colors on my skin, I went back again on Friday.
Call me cheapskate!
I got 2 more of the eye gloss - 1 as a gift and the other in 03 (the purplish tone) to keep.
I will use it on Monday for a 'sweeter' Valentines' Day look to work.

Also, I bought the re-fill of the moisturising compact but in shade 31 (S$18 each) with 2 sponges.
Total damage was S$76 this round.

FYI, the sales ends on the 20th for Taka.
Isetan has ended last Thursday. =)
The Sahara Powders were out - some lipsticks left.
Lots of eyeshadows, eye gloss only left in 03, some lipsticks, quite alot of compacts.
Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I love the Sahara loose powder and P&J lipglosses. Their foundations don't work that well on me though but I can never resist their seasonal collections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iris, I was checking out your blog =P. Yea, their seasonal collections are always so pretty I remember the Disney & Alice in Wonderland stuff.
    Babe, do a post on your MU - eyeshadows, foundation, collections!

    ReplyDelete