Monday, February 7, 2011

Lunar New Year Eve.

It's a tradition on Lunar New Year eve for families to have their reunion dinner.
Since Mr Look's family went for a cruise, we had the dinner in advance.
So on the eve, we ate dinner with my family.
Headed to Crystal Jade at Bishan Junction 8 after cleaning the house in the morning.



Everyone was eating this.
The coated peanut is wasabi flavored.

The 3rd Yu Sheng that I ate.
I totally love this!

Sharks' fins soup which we can't change because it's part of the menu.
So there was 1 bowl which was un-touched.

Chicken and tofu.
We added these to the 4 person set meal since there were 5 of us.

Hao Shi Fa Cai.
Which (literally translated) - good things, win money.
Hahha...

Glutinous Rice.

Steamed Fish.
Fish means yu in Chinese and its of the same sound as having abundance so it's always a good dish to have during reunion dinner.

Red bean glutinous rice ball.
Rice ball signifies being together as its sticky and round.

Michelle's candid shot.
I had my mani and pedi done on Monday but by Wed, it chipped.
So, I used the shattered top coat to 'cover' the chip but it was useless.
haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment